Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Banksy


















I'm Banksy, No I'm banksy, and so's my wife.

Brilliant.

When i saw this i nearly spaffed everywhere. Not cause it's in any way, shape or form an amazing print or anything like that but because it's so damn simple and funny and works on a couple of levels. Not only can you walk round pretending to be Banksy (hell, he's not gonna take any credit for what he does so why don't you do it for him?), but the phase I'm Banksy just spawns the classic lines of Monty Python's Life of Brian, which is undoubtedly a great great film. I just have this nice image in my head of hundreds of people walking about London wearing this shirt. That would be great.

Anyway I've rambled enough nonsense. Have a look, you can even choose your favourite colour.

http://www.imbanksy.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm Spartacus!

Term Papers said...

Wonderful article, very well explained. I glad to see this blog, such an informative article, Thanks for share this.

College Term papers

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for the information.

Forest and Lakes said...

forest and lakes offer blank t shirts free for fashion blogger.